Mac Files on Shared Drives Change

T

tourpro1171

Hello all, I am new to the forum, and had an issue I need help with. We have a client that has 9 mac's and 6 Pc's running a Windows 2003 server. Files are shared with SMB and work fine. The ONLY ISSUE is when we reboot the server the date (modified) and timestamp change on only the Mac's to the same date and time we rebooted the server. We can't get any answers to this issue. The Windows users see the date and time fine. Nothing has changed on there end at all. What the issue is with the client is they don't know when the proof (projects) they were working on were sent out because all the files on the share have the same date and time on it. Any suggestions? We are new to the Mac and love it already, so please be easy. Thanks

If you need a screen shot let me know and I can send one to you. I don't know if I am allowd to post that in here as this is my first post.

OP
T

tourpro1171

help!

Does anyone know about this issue? It's only on the Macs that the dates change. We can't get any help with Apple. Does anyone have a clue on this? Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.