Quark 7 importing eps

D

Dingbat

For some reason when I'm importing a vector .eps file into the new Quark the previews are appearing as low res tiffs. I want them to be sharp previews but no matter what preference I change nothing happens

Help, driving me mad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
Dingbat said:
For some reason when I'm importing a vector .eps file into the new Quark the previews are appearing as low res tiffs. I want them to be sharp previews but no matter what preference I change nothing happens

Help, driving me mad

Item>Preview Resolution>Full Resolution.

Don't know how you set it on as default though?

OP
D

Dingbat

Alexis said:
Item>Preview Resolution>Full Resolution.

Don't know how you set it on as default though?

Thats great, if you could tell me how to get it to default that would be great

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
Dingbat said:
Thats great, if you could tell me how to get it to default that would be great

when I was using quark 4 (or maybe 3.5...) ages ago, I think that setting some preferences (MAY only apply to tool settings) before opening a fresh document set them to default for that run. Don't hold me to it though, as this was more than 3 years ago. Still, doesn't hurt to try. BTW, I think the tool preferences are found by double clicking the tool in the palette.

Those h&j's are really annoying in Quark, so if this does work, it would be great to eliminate them :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.