Looking for an email program that...

Reaction score
I dont know if it exists. seems like it would be a good idea. i have 3 aol emails, and 2 gmails. im looking for a program that would consistently download all 5 email address worth of email, and put it all in one spot. so i only have to sign in and check one place, but i woiuld be looking at all of my emails there. any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel Core Duo 2 (Standard)
Mail Maybe?

Seems like an obvious choice.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP- 2.4GHz (13-inch), 8GB, 250GB; Mac mini 2.0, 2GB, 120GB HD; 2017 iPad 9.7, iPhone 11Pro (64GB)
BIG D 04 said:
Mail Maybe?

Seems like an obvious choice.

My thought exactly.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
What the other two maybe suggesting, but didn't follow up on, is that Mail should be able to download from all of those accounts, and place them into separate folders in Mail. With a few rules that would affect each of those accounts, you could have them all moved to a common 'IN' folder that you create or perhaps a smart folder so you would only have to look in one place.

A quick limited test suggests mail will use the proper account to send out replies. I'd be concern about the confusion of which account people were sending to. It may not always be obvious.

To set up rules, go to the Mail preferences panel. Just don't play with deleting things until you know what you're doing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel Core Duo 2 (Standard)
When composing e-mail's you can select which Account to send them out with, it's just below the Subject line. :)

Sorry I didn't think there needed to be added to my original post

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.