Camino address bar?

Reaction score
I just downloaded Camino and there is no little arrow on the address bar that lets you see all the websites you hav visited. Does anyone know how to get this arrow thing? Thanks!

Also, in my bookmark bar, I bookmarked Yahoo.com and there is a little red Y symbol next to it. How do I get rid of this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
To see your history, select 'go' in the menu bar and you should see the last visited sites.

The 'Y' icon is yahoo's famicon.
You can probably set the about:config file to prevent them from being saved, but I'd just leave it... it makes the sites stand out better.

OP
S
Reaction score
Aptmunich said:
To see your history, select 'go' in the menu bar and you should see the last visited sites.

The 'Y' icon is yahoo's famicon.
You can probably set the about:config file to prevent them from being saved, but I'd just leave it... it makes the sites stand out better.
But I want to be able to go to the website I want by scrolling in the address bar

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Camino does not work that way. Sorry.

Firefox does though. So does Opera.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.