Just bought myself a 20" iMac

Reaction score
OneWorld22 said:
I installed Vista with no problems at all. Mainly to play MS Flight Sim which runs really well by the way...

Did you install Vista so you can boot to it?

Reaction score
Hey I'm new too. I just bought one on Sunday and couldn't believe I just had to plug it in, connect to router and switch on. Amazing. I will never go back now. Also I have my old PC next to me on the desk, also connected to my router and the Mac just sees the shared files without having to network blah, blah. Love it, love it. Just need my driving license for it. Can't get used to installing by just dragging. I feel sure I'm doing something wrong :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, 20-inch, 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, 250GB HD, Leopard, 20" Dell Widescreen.
I too made the switch to the 20" Imac about a month ago....I bought the 2.0ghz model refurbished..........and then I see the 2.4ghz model in the refurbished page today....darn. I should have waited a month longer.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" | 2.0Ghz Intel Core Duo 2 | 1GB Ram | 250GB HDD | ATi Radeon HD2400XT 128MB Video
Welcome to M-F!! You will be very happy wiith your iMac :)

Reaction score
I've had my iMac since the 8th of Feb and absolutely love it. I was a 25 year PC user, I don't regret switching one bit.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.