World of Warcraft Players... HELP ME OUT

Reaction score
Alright...
I just recently made the switch to MAC. I also bought the mac version of WOW with my laptop.

I'm so accustomed to right-clicking and doing things in windows...

After killing a beast, what keys allow me to loot or skin or so on...

I'm sure that it's something very simple... I have the Wireless Mighty Mouse. don't know if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
05GT said:
Alright...
I just recently made the switch to MAC. I also bought the mac version of WOW with my laptop.

I'm so accustomed to right-clicking and doing things in windows...

After killing a beast, what keys allow me to loot or skin or so on...

I'm sure that it's something very simple... I have the Wireless Mighty Mouse. don't know if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance.

Go to system preferences->mouse and set the secondary mouse button on the mighty mouse to right click.

Remember to lift your left finger off the left mouse button for the right click to register properly, otherwise you'll confuse the sensor.

Alternatively just plug in a regular (non apple) usb mouse and it should work right out of the box.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel Core Duo 2 (Standard)
I think you'll get a better Response form Apple/Command + Click. The right Click option is to awkward especially for playing games :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.