Airport Express help needed

Reaction score
Hey,
i just bought an airport express to make wireless internet around my appartment, and installed all of the software and got it connected with my coumpter, and all also have full signal. Thats all very nice, but i can't actually go on internet.... Does anybody know why????? i did conect the ethernet cable and i also entered the TCP/IP settings and have a green light, but i still can't go on internet on my computer.

Please Help. Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
Syslik said:
Hey,
i just bought an airport express to make wireless internet around my appartment, and installed all of the software and got it connected with my coumpter, and all also have full signal. Thats all very nice, but i can't actually go on internet.... Does anybody know why????? i did conect the ethernet cable and i also entered the TCP/IP settings and have a green light, but i still can't go on internet on my computer.

Please Help. Thanks

Is the Airport Express hooked up to a modem? (Cable/dsl/etc.)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Also make sure you don't have a self-assigned IP address.

Go to system prefs->network and check und 'airport->tcp/ip' that DHCP is selected.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.