Dual Docks???

Reaction score
I'm getting my first MAC (PRO) set up and am loving the interface. I'm new to MAC. Is it possible to have two docks? I'd love to keep one on the bottom for general apps and one on the side for all of my design apps (CS2, Flash, Dreamweaver, etc).
Thanks,
Mike

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
There are Apps that will allow you to do this.

You can also create a folder of aliases and put the folder in your dock. For example, I have alias folders in my dock for Internet Apps, Sound Apps, Video Apps, Graphics Apps and so on. I even have my Apps folder in the dock too. Simply right click on the folder and you have have the pop up menu with the aliases and you select what you want. Keeps the dock size small while keeping everything handy.

OP
M
Reaction score
Yeah, I use that feature. I was hoping that I could just have two. No specific reason. Just thought it would be nice. Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Like I said, there are Apps that will allow you to have multiple docks. Do a search at Version tracker and see what comes up.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.