Omg

P

Paul Moretti

Ok so I have now had my 20 inch iMac for 4 days and I just wanted to say that it has been the best investment I have ever made. It took me a while to save up seeing as I'm only sixteen and still in highschool. But a couple of 35 hour a week paychecks quickly sped up the process. Thanks Mac :)

ttyl guys.

Reaction score
Paul Moretti said:
Ok so I have now had my 20 inch iMac for 4 days and I just wanted to say that it has been the best investment I have ever made. It took me a while to save up seeing as I'm only sixteen and still in highschool. But a couple of 35 hour a week paychecks quickly sped up the process. Thanks Mac :)

ttyl guys.

Congrats Paul! Well done with your saving up for your first iMac! Your friends will be envious....here's a tip...download QuickSilver...it's awesome!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
Pulse-8 said:
Congrats Paul! Well done with your saving up for your first iMac! Your friends will be envious....here's a tip...download QuickSilver...it's awesome!

Yes check out Quicksilver! It is the most amazing/useful app. I have ever used!... What's even more mind boggling is that it's free!

IMO Apple should get w/ the Blacktree people and incorporate QS into the OS.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac G5, 4G 40gb, G4 iBook
Congratulations on your purchase. I bet its much sweeter considering you worked for it and earned it yourself.

Enjoy it.

OP
L

LadyInRed

Grats on your new iMac...totally awesome that you purchased it yourself. Enjoy :headphone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24", 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB Ram, 250Gb HDD nVidia GeForce 7600 GT 256MB
Congrats on the purchase, if you ever have a question, someone here will know the answer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.