Toast Titanium 7 (sequential burning question)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.83 MBP, 1.5GB ram
ok hopefully ill get an answer. im trying to burn some cd-rs sequentially but am having problems. i use toast titanium and see that there is an option on the website that shows you something like "15gb spanning about 4 discs" but i dont see how to do that in the actual program.

maybe there is another option.

i have say a folder of 3GB of images that i want to burn onto some blank cds. there has got to be an easy way to simply select what a want to burn and back up the files on however many cds it takes.

thanks in advance.

-Todd

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 2.3 ghz 6.5 GB ram 20" cinema display ..15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Core 2 Duo 2 Gig RAM
Have not used Toast, but am interested in if that works. I would be nice to be able to save a "job" to a series of disks regardless of the size. Currently I just pick 4gb of images at a time to throw onto a disk.

Not that I need to spend money on software right now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 2.3 ghz 6.5 GB ram 20" cinema display ..15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Core 2 Duo 2 Gig RAM
Anyone here use the Toast program?

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
From what I have seen, just place all of your data in to the burn window. The program will automatically ask for another CD/DVD if needed. You can see this if you do a simulation burn.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks rman, will have to check the program out. Perhaps they have a free trial period.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.