Adobe CS

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMAC G4 dual1.25gb RAM,160gb HD,250 external HD,ibook G4, 24"iMacIntelCore2Duo,2gb ram, macmini
Does anyone know if you can upgrade Adobe CS educational version to CS2 or CS2 educational version?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Yes, you should be able to get the upgrade for the older version.

S

sursuciofla

Well, not too sure but I had CS Premium (Ed) right before the switch and then got free upgrade to CS2 Premium (Non Ed).

I clean installed OS yesterday and had to wait on Support to give me a stupid code to unlock my CS2 AGAIN. I asked do I have to do that everytime and they said yes. That's the only drawback. I will probably just copy downloaded folders + contents to a disc so then I don't have to go through the reactivation process next time. Waiting on hold for 30 minutes today is rediculous.

So anyways, back on track...you should be able to buy CS2 and install no problem.

OP
soul60s
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMAC G4 dual1.25gb RAM,160gb HD,250 external HD,ibook G4, 24"iMacIntelCore2Duo,2gb ram, macmini
D3v1L80Y said:
Yes, you should be able to get the upgrade for the older version.

Do you know who sells the upgrade cheap?

OP
soul60s
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
sursuciofla said:
Well, not too sure but I had CS Premium (Ed) right before the switch and then got free upgrade to CS2 Premium (Non Ed).
Before what switch? How did you manage to get it free??? Now your talking my price range!

S

sursuciofla

soul60s said:
Before what switch? How did you manage to get it free??? Now your talking my price range!

Well I bought CS and then within the month they released CS2, which entitled me to a free upgrade to latest version. :black:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.