"at ease" anybody?

C

compudude86

i am in desperate need of a copy of at ease 2.0. i have an older mac i will be reformatting and starting clean on, and my at ease floppy is badly damaged. if anyone can image me one or point me to a place i can zap a copy to a floppy from that would be great

OP
C

compudude86

ok, by the silence, i assume theres no way to obtain it.... but, i have a performa 5300cd, and im receivng a performa system cd, and on a welcome thing, it says at ease is already installed on the comouter, does this mean that the performa cd will have "at ease"? otherwise, i will have to find a way to back it up. also, is there a max HDD size on this machine?

OP
C

compudude86

ok, im in my hard drive, and i cannot find a system folder, where is it located? how can the performa 5300 run without the system folder?

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
There should be a folder called System Folder. In that folder you find stuff like, Finder, System, Extensions and Preferences. To name a few items in there.

OP
C

compudude86

found it, the previous owner hid it in the aol folder. now for some reason it keeps telling me that i cant use video player without loading video player start extension, which i did, and comes up when mac os starts....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.