Keyboard and Mouse recommendations

A

adammg

I am planning on buying my first Mac, a Mac mini Solo Core, I'm not wanting to spend alot of money on a keyboard and mouse until I know I'm actually gonna like a Mac. Anyone have an recommendations? I haven't heard many good things about the Apple Keyboard. As for Mouse, thinking a plain logictech wired USB will do for now.

Reaction score
The mac keyboard does exactly the same as any other keyboard?!

Reaction score
Just buy a "PC" keyboard and mouse. I like my Microsoft Natural 4000 keyboard and Logitech MX400(laser) wired mouse.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
I know you said you weren't wanting the spend too much $$$... But I have to say, I am loving my wireless Apple Keyboard and Wireless Apple mouse. Wonderful products! IMO

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel Core Duo 2 (Standard)
I like the Apple Keyboard but I'm not loving the Might Mouse it's good I just think theres better, suggestions, I'm looking for myself.

BTW Can you use any USB Mouse with a Mac?

OP
S

sursuciofla

BIG D 04 said:
I like the Apple Keyboard but I'm not loving the Might Mouse it's good I just think theres better, suggestions, I'm looking for myself.

BTW Can you use any USB Mouse with a Mac?

I use one...well I use wireless with usb dongle. I love it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
I would heartily recommend the Logitech Cordless Desktop S530. This is a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse, specifically designed for the Mac, not a retrofitted Windows product. I am using them and they are great.

BTW, If you go with a Windows keyboard, as suggested above, you may have issues opening the CD/DVD drive - on most Macs, that requires the custom keyboard key!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.