upgarde when vista releases

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook
I'm thinking about upgrading my powerbook to a MacBook Pro, however do you guys think that microsoft is holding something back and when the final version is released the macbook pro's might have some trouble handling anything, or do you think apple might release a new one when vista comes out to be compatible?? I done some searching couldnt find anything on the subject.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
mdavis71 said:
I'm thinking about upgrading my powerbook to a MacBook Pro........do you think apple might release a new one when vista comes out to be compatible?? I done some searching couldnt find anything on the subject.
I highly doubt that Apple would release or cater to an upgrade for an OS that was never initially intended or designed for their line of computers.
I also find it highly improbable that Microsoft is "holding something back" with regards to computers that their OS wasn't initially intended for.
Microsoft Windows is neither designed nor intended to be used as a primary OS on Apple machines, therefore it would be counter-intuitive for either company to cater their products to each other in my opinion.
:black:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.