Automation for my TV Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So I KNOW someone has found a way to do this . . . I am just wondering if anyone knows it?

I use Bittorrent for time shifting purposes (I pay for Cable and DVR, but I live in NYC with several different jobs, so I like to catch up on my Television on the train) . . . I already have TED (the Torrent Episode Downloader! this thing rocks!) subscribed to all my favorite shows that automatically pop over to Transmission so when I wake up in the morning everything is there and waiting for me in my downloads folder. Presently I have to drag everything over to iSquint (after un-raring some of the files with StuffIt) in the morning and click start which, depending on the amount of shows i have to catch up on . . . could take a while.

Anyone have a creative solution to automating my downloading/converting? How sweet would it be to just have everything there when I woke up and just plugged in my iPod!

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Just because you pay for the Cable and DVR service doesn't mean it is legal to download the shows off of the internet.

**Thread Closed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.