Acquisition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0 ghz 1.25 RAM 60 GB
I already did a search and found nothing, but here's my problem:
I type in a search - for example the TV episode "house" and find a great number of results, all of which have 80-90 sources, and is dark grey.
I double click to download, and it keeps saying "no sources available". But I type in "Grey's Anatomy", and the same thing happens, except it downloads in a hurry. I kept Acquisition on for a few days, and none of the "House" ones would download.

Help?

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0 ghz 1.25 RAM 60 GB
gblader said:
I already did a search and found nothing, but here's my problem:
I type in a search - for example the TV episode "house" and find a great number of results, all of which have 80-90 sources, and is dark grey.
I double click to download, and it keeps saying "no sources available". But I type in "Grey's Anatomy", and the same thing happens, except it downloads in a hurry. I kept Acquisition on for a few days, and none of the "House" ones would download.

Help?
bump :dummy:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Downloading television shows via torrent is illegal and it is against forum rules to discuss. Just because someone pays a cable bill, it does not give them a right to pirate episodes online.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.