Firefox and quick tabs?

Reaction score
On youtube I was watching a preview of the new Windows Vista and on IE they have something called "quick tabs" that lets you see all your tabs in one window. Does Firefox (or Safari) have an option like this?

I almost like the new Windows...it reminds me of the MAC system. But MAC is better! lol

Reaction score
sunshine1686 said:
On youtube I was watching a preview of the new Windows Vista and on IE they have something called "quick tabs" that lets you see all your tabs in one window. Does Firefox (or Safari) have an option like this?

I almost like the new Windows...it reminds me of the MAC system. But MAC is better! lol

I love my tabs but I don't think Safari is planning on introducing this and maybe FireFox has an upcoming extension, I dunno.

I'm stuck on why I would do this when my Safari tabs are just a shift+command+[ / ] away.....?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0GHz White, 512MB RAM, 60GB HDD
Firefox has foXpose that does exactly this. I use this and tab previews for firefoxy loveliness

OP
S
Reaction score
Okay I downloaded that foXpose thing, but ever since I downloaded it my internet has been a lot slower. I want to uninstall it, so I searched for foxpose using spotlight, but it said "no results found"...but the little foxpose icon is in the bottom left hand corner of my browser...help??

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Tools - Extensions

Uninstall it from there

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.