iTunes Won't Stop Quitting

U

UncSki1218

For the last week or so iTunes won't stop "unexpectedly quitting." It happens about every 15 mintues or so. Sometime sit happens when i change songs or select a playlist, other times it just happens in the middle of a song or while idle. I have tried deleting preferences and verifying/repairing permissions but nothing has hepled. I have iTunes 7.0.1 and 10.4.8. I have run Software Update and I'm up to date! Any ideas?

Reaction score
UncSki1218 said:
For the last week or so iTunes won't stop "unexpectedly quitting." It happens about every 15 mintues or so. Sometime sit happens when i change songs or select a playlist, other times it just happens in the middle of a song or while idle. I have tried deleting preferences and verifying/repairing permissions but nothing has hepled. I have iTunes 7.0.1 and 10.4.8. I have run Software Update and I'm up to date! Any ideas?

Has this started to happen post-update? If so your best bet is to uninstall then re-download/install an earlier version on iTunes.
QuickTime went silly on my iMac and wouldn't play streaming video properly so I did the above and it's fine again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.