Black or white

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black 13 in. MacBook, 2 GHz CPU, 2G RAM, 100GB HD
OP
M
Reaction score
i ordered it today!!!

i got the white 2.0ghz model, with the hdd upgraded to 80 gigs, and an extra 1gb of ram!!!!

thanks for the input guys!!!! cant wait to get my macbook!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black 13 in. MacBook, 2 GHz CPU, 2G RAM, 100GB HD
absolutely.. i'd love to see it when it's in..
i'd just ordered my black one, and i'm curious to see how you feel about the white model.

OP
M
Reaction score
Loricybin said:
absolutely.. i'd love to see it when it's in..
i'd just ordered my black one, and i'm curious to see how you feel about the white model.

Well i had a white ibook g4....so its nothing new to me. Ive heard so many horror stories about the oil and grease marks showing up on the black one. and the $150 for black??? whats that?!?! I plan on getting the invisible shield for mine too, so no discoloration :D

Edit: i have a white ipod, white nintendo DS...and a white speaker system...it only makes sense..:p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook (black) 2.0 core2, 2gigs ram, 120gig HD / 24" iMac, 2.33 core 2, 2 gig, 256 grapics, 500hd
Black, it's not that hard to keep clean. The White macbooks show hairline scratches very easily...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro... 2.33GHz C2D, 2 gb ram. 120gb hd. 250gb external firewire HD
This is a super easy one. White, with the same extra specs as black is still $200 cheaper. No brainer even though the black one is pretty sweet.... I have a white one.

OP
M
Reaction score
i went with white and im stickin to it...the invisible shield is gonna help too :D and i said i used to have an ibook g4...and no the hairline scratches dont show...

Reaction score
macpwns said:
i went with white and im stickin to it...the invisible shield is gonna help too :D and i said i used to have an ibook g4...and no the hairline scratches dont show...

Congrats macpwns!

OP
M
Reaction score
Pulse-8 said:
Congrats macpwns!

thanks :) its in missisauga already!!! it was shipped on the 27th, arrived in alaska, and then made its way to tennessee, and now its only bout 45 mins away!! i cant wait!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
haha, sounds like you'd have been camping out by the front door :D
It's a fantastic feeling opening it and switching it on for the first time. I remember spending around 2 days sifting through widescreen wallpapers and icons to customise my new macbook. Heaps of fun :)

OP
M
Reaction score
dtownley1 said:
haha, sounds like you'd have been camping out by the front door :D
It's a fantastic feeling opening it and switching it on for the first time. I remember spending around 2 days sifting through widescreen wallpapers and icons to customise my new macbook. Heaps of fun :)

hahaha...yeah i kind of have...ive been checking the fed ex tracking site every few hours to check its progress *runs and hides*. Apparently its been in missisauga all day...GRRR...its annoying me...i want it to be at my front door when i wake up. hahaha.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.