How do you delete too many printers?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.8 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i7 AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT 8 GB / 80 GB 2133 MHz DDR4
Where are all the printers' installed in Tiger please? In Quark 6.1 under Setup / Printer Description there must be 400+ printers listed and I only need 3 of the listed ones. I looked at System/library/printers/ppd's/contents/resources/en.lproj but that only has a few in.
Where are the rest of them please?
Grateful for any pointers.
Thanks.

Kryten

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
Kryten said:
Where are all the printers' installed in Tiger please? In Quark 6.1 under Setup / Printer Description there must be 400+ printers listed and I only need 3 of the listed ones. I looked at System/library/printers/ppd's/contents/resources/en.lproj but that only has a few in.
Where are the rest of them please?
Grateful for any pointers.
Thanks.

Kryten

How I did it (IIRC):
System Prefs--> Print and Fax--> Highlight the printer(s) you don't want and click the - key (minus)...

How Apple says to do it(apparently the same way): http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Mac/10.4/en/mh1132.html

EDIT: for wrong link.

OP
Kryten
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.8 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i7 AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT 8 GB / 80 GB 2133 MHz DDR4
Thanks for that RIDE. I checked in Sys Prefs and I only have the 3 I need. Turns out it's Quark 6 and its stupidity. Had to turn each one off individually leaving just the 3 I use. Thanks anyway.
Kryten

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.