Video Fix

Reaction score
I have figured out how to fix the video problems that the G3 was having with the logic board. I'm just trying to figure out how to make some $$$ off of this. Should I try to sell my services on ebay or is there any other way I could do this... Please give suggestions...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro CD 2.16, 2GB ram, 256MB Video.
djreactor said:
I have figured out how to fix the video problems that the G3 was having with the logic board. I'm just trying to figure out how to make some $$$ off of this. Should I try to sell my services on ebay or is there any other way I could do this... Please give suggestions...

You could make a website and offer your services, you could try to pimp your services on ebay, or make a document that you could sell. OR be really nice to every here and share :D

Just one thing, if you see your services and the problem creeps back to these laptops, be prepared for the reprocussions.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.