Front Row & Ipod Video: Very specific Question :)

M

mrphantom

:headphone

Hello Everybody.

I have been looking for an answer to this problem for quite a while with out luck.

As You know in order to watch videos using front row we acces them thru a menu that goes something like this:

Videos>>>> Movies, Tv Shows, Music Videos, etc

I have my personal videos in a the osx folder for videos, all organized as i like to. Front Row reaches this thru "videos", its quite akward but it does the trick (you know you can only have music videos in front row if you downloaded them from itunes).

BUT... here comes the actual problem. If i add videos to my ipod then front row goes mad... and list this videos twice. Yes, it list them under Movies-Ipod- but also in the root folder!!

As you can guess it goes all messy and in order to reach my osx videos i have to scroll down all the way thru the ipod videos, not only it looks messed up but is uncomfortable to scroll down all those videos in order to reach the ones i'm looking for.

I don't know if I have been able to express the problem.

Please let me know is there is any info I can add and if there's any way to fix this. So far the only solution is not to load videos in the ipod...but you know.. i sorta bought it so i coud :)

Cheers!

Jem

Reaction score
Sorry for the "me too" post... but... Me too!!!

If anyone knows how to get round that I'd be most grateful as I now have copies of movies in both iPod resolution and decent resolution and it's annoying having to skip through all the low-res versions before I get to the decent stuff...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.