Convert Rex files to WAV

Reaction score
So I'm really hoping someone around here can help me out...

I've got a bunch of REX files from Recycle that I want to load up in soundtrack pro and such.

I can load them in logic but in order to do so i have to go through them 1 by 1 which is EXTREMELY time consuming.

I was wondering if there is a tool that can convert REX to WAV?

Thanks!

Reaction score
ehmjay said:
So I'm really hoping someone around here can help me out...

I've got a bunch of REX files from Recycle that I want to load up in soundtrack pro and such.

I can load them in logic but in order to do so i have to go through them 1 by 1 which is EXTREMELY time consuming.

I was wondering if there is a tool that can convert REX to WAV?

Thanks!

I can't promise this is an easy fix but I found three apps which you will have to experiment with as I don't have any Rex files to play with.

You'll need to eliminate them one by one and I hope there is some joy here:

http://www.icedaudio.com/

http://www.mp3towav.org/YAMP/

http://chickensys.com/downloads/translator_free_submit_mac.php This last one is a Universal Sampler File Convertor & Sampler Tool. It is limited in the trial version.

OP
E
Reaction score
awsome! I'm going to try them our and see what works the best!

Thanks for your speedy and HELPFUL responce!! I thought no one was going to be able to help! lol

Reaction score
ehmjay said:
awsome! I'm going to try them our and see what works the best!

Thanks for your speedy and HELPFUL responce!! I thought no one was going to be able to help! lol

Don't forget to post back if you are successfu. It'll be useful for the future if someone else posts about converting rex files.

~

OP
E
Reaction score
So far the Iced Audio is working the best...the trial limitation allows you to only do it one at a time, and im assuming that soon it will tell me I can no longer continue - but it works great for converting Rex to Aiff to then convert to Apple Loops!

Reaction score
ehmjay said:
So far the Iced Audio is working the best...the trial limitation allows you to only do it one at a time, and im assuming that soon it will tell me I can no longer continue - but it works great for converting Rex to Aiff to then convert to Apple Loops!

Great that you can convert those Rex dudes!

~

OP
E
Reaction score
another app that i've tried and also worked great was Sample Manager. Thanks again for your help guys!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.