looking for an app.

Reaction score
i got a macbook a couple of weeks ago and i have just been lookin for some apps to download that would be fun to use or just screw around on and waste some time... i ran across bluephoneelite and thought that the idea of having bluetooth notifications come up on my phone when i receive a call would be cool cuz plenty of times i have been sittin at my computer listening to music and did not hear my phone ring. does anyone have any info on any other apps that they know of that could do this as i read some of the reviews for bluephoneelite and they said not all phones work with the program ( i have a motorola razr v3m through verizon).

also, anyone have anyother cool apps that they came across that they think i should take a look at??

Reaction score
laurit1 said:
i got a macbook a couple of weeks ago and i have just been lookin for some apps to download that would be fun to use or just screw around on and waste some time... i ran across bluephoneelite and thought that the idea of having bluetooth notifications come up on my phone when i receive a call would be cool cuz plenty of times i have been sittin at my computer listening to music and did not hear my phone ring. does anyone have any info on any other apps that they know of that could do this as i read some of the reviews for bluephoneelite and they said not all phones work with the program ( i have a motorola razr v3m through verizon).

also, anyone have anyother cool apps that they came across that they think i should take a look at??

G'day laurit1 these links are a good place to start:

http://flernk.blogspot.com/2006/07/guide-to-os-x-software-for-switchers.html

http://paulstamatiou.com/2005/12/19/10-apps-every-new-mac-user-should-download/

~ :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.