clamshell startup issue

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.16, 2gig ram, 120 gig-----Powerbook G3 Pismo 500, 1gig ram, 80 gig HD, DVD/CD-RW
ok, heres the deal, i just got my iimac intoday, so i connected it via firewire to my old ibook to retrieve all my data. Worked fine and then when i went to start up the ibook, it gives me the flashing folder and question mark/mac smiley face. I then hooked it up again to the imac to make sure the HD is ok and it seems to be fine. it munts fine. I tured using m tiger disc to start up from there and it wont for some reason. I dont know what is going on here...any help would be great!! i also tried holding down the OPTION key and it shows the osc HD and osx DVD Rom...i can select either one, but it wont go anywhere from there. so i have no clue what to do.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.16, 2gig ram, 120 gig-----Powerbook G3 Pismo 500, 1gig ram, 80 gig HD, DVD/CD-RW
jeese...i feel like an idiot...i forgot i took out all of the memory haha...i put it back and there is my OSX :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.