Urgent Help: Problems setting up Windows

J

Jaiste

hey guys sorry for the obnoxious title, but I need help by 10am tomorrow morning on how to fix this...

I got through install of XP and everything on my MBP, but I'm stuck installing the Mac drivers because I don't have a set-up internet connection, but at the same time for some reason I can't connect to the internet I guess because I don't have the drivers installed?

I also can't get out of windows now, everytime I shut down and reboot I'm stuck in Windows (On my roommates computer now)....

HELP!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Restart and hold down 'option' (or alt) to select which startup partition you want to use.

As for the drivers - you just need to burn them to a disc using the bootcamp utility in OS X and then just load the disc under windows XP and it'll do the rest.

OP
J

Jaiste

It still just stalls on the Registering product portion of installation of the drivers.....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.