trying to connect my i mac to my pc's bt voager 105 via airport

R

rex diablo

airport to bt voyager 105

hi, can anyone help.

i'm trying to connect my i mac to my pc's bt voager 105 via airport. it can see it but wont connect, what can i do to configure it?

OP
R

rex diablo

hi, can anyone help.

i'm trying to connect my i mac to my pc's bt voager 105 via airport. it can see it but wont connect, what can i do to configure it?

OP
H

Hulk_SMASH

You've got to share your tcp/ip connection in windows and then map to it via the Mac, that is assuming you have an 802.11g wireless card in your PC, which if you did then that would mean that you also had a wireless router which you could just connect to with your airport. So you have me at a bit of a loss as to what exactly you mean to do. If you don't have a wireless router, then get one and that'd be your simplest solution.

Just thought of something else. If your Mac is close to your PC you can network the two together and share the TCP/IP via a crossover cable or a bridged USB cable or just get a USB splitter and hook up the modem to both via USB.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Mod note: I thought saw this before. The thread has been merged.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.