External Battery Charger

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.16 GHz CD 2GB RAM; iPhone
I've been looking around the web trying to find some kind of external battery charger for my MBP with very little (if any) success. Does anyone know if such a device even exists. I've found extra batteries, but there appears to be no way of charging it save for inside the MBP itself. Is this the case? Basically, what I want to be able to do is never have to plug book into the wall. Does anyone know of a way that I can accomplish this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
I don't think they exist... I can't find any, and if I could I don't know if I would trust it.

Reaction score
Lol if i would of known about these questions I would of posted this a long time ago, I too, was looking for a way to externally power my MB, had bought one of these and it works like a charm! Have had it for a year now and it's still going. Only tried it on a MB, but it's made for MBP as well. All of you may have found one, but incase you haven't check out the link. External Battery Charger For Apple MacBook 13'''' iBook G3/G4 12'''' A1185 - AL2B - Buy.com

Hope this helps everyone, have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

Reaction score
On a side note, the reason why I needed external power, was because kids spilt koolaid on the laptop. The circuitry was damaged that tells the battery to charge, so now it won't charge unless I either stick it in another macbook, or find some means of powering it externally, which is what I did. Cheers!...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.