backing up my new dvds

OP
H

Hulk_SMASH

I've tried a lot and haven't found one I like on OSX. I like DVDshrink but it's an x86 program so you'll have to run bootcamp to use it. It's awesome though. A lot of people swear by MactheRipper but I didn't like it at all.

OP
J

jeffreyz

Hulk_SMASH said:
I've tried a lot and haven't found one I like on OSX. I like DVDshrink but it's an x86 program so you'll have to run bootcamp to use it. It's awesome though. A lot of people swear by MactheRipper but I didn't like it at all.

thanks for your input ive used both i like dvd shink at 1st but when the newer dvd's came it stop working, then i tried mactheripper it started working but i have trouble when some of the newer dvd's

OP
H

Hulk_SMASH

I've never had an issue with DVDShrink on ANY DVD new or old. You may need to download a new version of DVDdecrypter.

OP
J

jeffreyz

Hulk_SMASH said:
I've never had an issue with DVDShrink on ANY DVD new or old. You may need to download a new version of DVDdecrypter.

oh im sorry maybe it was dvdbackup i used and not dvdshink. do you know if they make a version for mac osx?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8Ghz MBP, 4GB RAM, 320 GB 7200RPM HD
Mac The Ripper and Toast Titanium 7 is what I use. Never had any problems.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.