Painting iBook G4

T

titancompu

I know this will probably lead to the flame war (sure hope not though), but I was wondering how to paint my 12 inch iBook G4. I've got a nice can of green paint that's designed to adhere to plastic that I'd really like to use instead of dye. However, everything that I can find is on painting the G3 which just uses alcohol to strip off white paint on the inside till the case is clear. However, I've read a few places that that won't work on a G4. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
titancompu said:
I know this will probably lead to the flame war (sure hope not though), but I was wondering how to paint my 12 inch iBook G4. I've got a nice can of green paint that's designed to adhere to plastic that I'd really like to use instead of dye. However, everything that I can find is on painting the G3 which just uses alcohol to strip off white paint on the inside till the case is clear. However, I've read a few places that that won't work on a G4. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

This topic pops up every now and again:

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17755&highlight=stripping

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.