iTunes on Mac..song info cube thing?

Reaction score
Well I just downloaded itunes 7 for my mac and the cube that usually pops up with the song info does not show up anymore..does anyone know if there is a setting to get this to come up again? or was it taken out of itunes 7?..hopefully you guys know what im talking about :eek:neye:

Reaction score
BananaJaK said:
Well I just downloaded itunes 7 for my mac and the cube that usually pops up with the song info does not show up anymore..does anyone know if there is a setting to get this to come up again? or was it taken out of itunes 7?..hopefully you guys know what im talking about :eek:neye:

Don't know exactly what you mean but try clicking the button on the bottom left, under the column. See attached pic:

OP
B
Reaction score
yea that button just shows/hides album art..the thing im talking about is whenever you play a song you a get a little popup cube with all the song info and album art that comes up for a second or two and goes away. Hope that helps.

Reaction score
BananaJaK said:
yea that button just shows/hides album art..the thing im talking about is whenever you play a song you a get a little popup cube with all the song info and album art that comes up for a second or two and goes away. Hope that helps.

Does the window pop up on the desktop or within the iTunes window.

~

Reaction score
That's usually an extra software add-on, like Synergy. Try rebooting computer first.

OP
B
Reaction score
its on the desktop..and no i havent downloaded any addon software..it always did that from the first day i got my mac?..wierd no one else has had this thing?

Reaction score
BananaJaK said:
its on the desktop..and no i havent downloaded any addon software..it always did that from the first day i got my mac?..wierd no one else has had this thing?

You say that you bought your mac brand new with this feature.....I'm taking mine back! (lol)

~

Reaction score
You lie! :)

Seriosuly, that's not a known feature that Apple has ever programmed. Check your System Preferences for a Pane named "Growl" and get back.

In fact, give us all your Pref Panes you have in the bottom-most row of System Prefs.

Reaction score

I have the same issue! Google gave me nothing so i checked here. It's really annoying and i want it to go away but it does not show up in any preferences. Here is an image of it...

Screen_Shot_2011_11_28_at_3_24_31_PM.png

If for some reason it doesn't show up here is the link...

View image: Screen Shot 2011 11 28 at 3 24 31 PM

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.