Must have widgets?

Reaction score
What are some of the must have widgets u guys have? There are so many to choose from!

Reaction score
scifone said:
What are some of the must have widgets u guys have? There are so many to choose from!

The Amazon Art widget is fairly useful while listening to your iTunes songs.

It's better to keep those widgits at a minimum as they can chew up sys cpu. I just use the basics, Unit Converter, Stickies, World Clocks.

Did you know, however, that if you hit your F12 key and then click on a Widget and move it from side to side while hitting F12 again, that the widget then is moved to your desktop.....to put it back just follow the directions in reverse. :headphone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
I think that this comes down to what you are interested in! Personally, I have a weather widget, a UPS/FedEx tracking widget, an iTunes widget, a stock market widget, iStat Pro (a system monitor - nobody should be without that one), a currency conversion widget, a time widget, a calendar widget, a chimes widget, and finally, a completely useless one that just puts up various Apple logos through the years - it is just simple fun. It all really depends on "what floats your boat".

OP
S
Reaction score
Yea I'm just looking for some ideas when I get my white macbook on friday. And I have searched and haven't seen a list so I figured its a good time to start one. Keep em coming!

Reaction score
mac57 said:
I think that this comes down to what you are interested in! Personally, I have a weather widget, a UPS/FedEx tracking widget, an iTunes widget, a stock market widget, iStat Pro (a system monitor - nobody should be without that one), a currency conversion widget, a time widget, a calendar widget, a chimes widget, and finally, a completely useless one that just puts up various Apple logos through the years - it is just simple fun. It all really depends on "what floats your boat".

Sheesh lucky you've got 2.5GB of ram.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook 12" G4, 30 GB, 768 MB RAM. iPod 5G 30GB.
get pearlyrics -two thumbs up- :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.