firefox or camino?

Reaction score
Know how you feel about Opera. I had the same feelings until I finally determined I was going to use it exclusively for 30 days. After that I kept using it for 3 years (it takes getting used to). Only when I got my Mac did I switch over to Safari. Still might go back to Opera though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" i7 Unibody, HK Speakers and a Wacom A5 Wide tablet
I mainly use Camino but use Firefox is I have issues with some websites. I prefer Camino to Firefox mainly down to the interface (ie.- no aqua buttons on websites), I hate it how FF is does't have a Mac integrated look, as I would use it then because it has so many add-ons and extensions.

Note: If anyone knows how to interface Firefox completely to a mac let me know cheers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I mainly use Safari. Camino...just doesn't feel finished enough for me and Firefox is just too clunky and slow to be a good Mac program.

I sometimes also use OmniWeb.

B

badmojo

My choice is Safari with Camino a close second. I like FF in Windows but it really lags for me in OSX. If Camino had a few more tools, like RSS integration, I'd run it almost exclusively.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP- 2.4GHz (13-inch), 8GB, 250GB; Mac mini 2.0, 2GB, 120GB HD; 2017 iPad 9.7, iPhone 11Pro (64GB)
My choice is Safari with Camino a close second. I like FF in Windows but it really lags for me in OSX. If Camino had a few more tools, like RSS integration, I'd run it almost exclusively.

Same here. I primarily use Safari, and there are only two sites that I visit on ocassion where I have to venture over to Camino.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.