Adobe Version Cue will not uninstall

P

plaidjazz101

If someone could please help me with this, all assistance would be appreciated. I recently decided to uninstall my Adobe Creative Suit Programs, when Adobe Version Cue would not uninstall. When I would click the uninstaller, the typical remove window came up, and when I clicked uninstall, another window popped up saying it encountered some kind of %d error, then closed, not uninstalling the program. So I had to remove it manually, and moved all the Adobe Creative Suit files I could find to the trash and erased them (I'm guessing this is the part where I went wrong). But the program is still there. To double-check that it was done, I put the CD in and looked at the section that asks what programs I would like to install, and next to Adobe Version Cue, it had the /!\ symbol, and said that it was already installed. how do I get this program off of my Mac? Oh, and i have an Intel based Mac, and I've heard people have been having some issues with them. Would this be the case?

OP
P

plaidjazz101

Could someone PLZ give me an answer? i want to get this bloody thing off my Mac. thx.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
Might seem obvious, but did you empty the trash? The installer will still complain if it's not totally deleted.

Reaction score
plaidjazz101 said:
If someone could please help me with this, all assistance would be appreciated. I recently decided to uninstall my Adobe Creative Suit Programs, when Adobe Version Cue would not uninstall. When I would click the uninstaller, the typical remove window came up, and when I clicked uninstall, another window popped up saying it encountered some kind of %d error, then closed, not uninstalling the program. So I had to remove it manually, and moved all the Adobe Creative Suit files I could find to the trash and erased them (I'm guessing this is the part where I went wrong). But the program is still there. To double-check that it was done, I put the CD in and looked at the section that asks what programs I would like to install, and next to Adobe Version Cue, it had the /!\ symbol, and said that it was already installed. how do I get this program off of my Mac? Oh, and i have an Intel based Mac, and I've heard people have been having some issues with them. Would this be the case?

Try doing a Spotlight search for Adobe Version Cue and delete what it finds.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.