Bluetooth Question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4 15' - Ultimate Drive- 100GB hard drive
If i have 2 computers in the same room that are both Bluetooth enabled (Powerbook and a mac book) Is there any way to trnasfer files over bluetooth?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 1st Gen with upgraded Ram and Hard drive
Hi there,

Don't know why no-one bothered to answer your question. The answer is yes. all you have to do is make sure both machines have thier blue tooth switched on. Then it is up to you what way you want to transfer the files. As in do you want one machine to send it to the other, or do you want to browse the other machine from the first one.

Either way, simply click on your bluetooth icon and choose 'Send file' or Browse device' Then all you have to do is click check 'search' and it will find the other computer.

Then choose the computer from the list and away you go. By default, I find a mac computer will save the files to your home space. If not, then just Spotlight the name of the file sent and you will find it on the computer.

Simple.

If not simple, Post back.

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Nope that was just fine, thanks! So simple, but i've never used bluetooth before. Thanks again

S

sursuciofla

Glad you got your question answered. Didn't know it was asked till now but looks like you got hooked up. Good luck bud!

BTW, that's a nice machine!

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Oh i love it dearly, just got it last year. Defenitly happy with it

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.