MagStay Pro for MacBoook Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thoughtout.biz

I will post this once so that MacBook PRO "Mac-Forums" readers know about this new item.

The APPLE MagSafe connector is a well thought out design allowing easy disconnections of power cords when unintentionally pulled, sometimes too easy.

252267886_32ac648718_m.jpg

With MagStay PRO you will no longer have an unintentionally disconnecting MagSafe power connector while using your laptop on your lap or other casual positions, including your laptop bag while charging.

Reaction score
I never have a problem with it coming out. If it does, I just put it back on. Kinda like painting a mirror black, isn't it?

"With MagStay PRO you will no longer have an unintentionally disconnecting MagSafe power connector while using your laptop on your lap". Instead you'll have a busted Mac. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
...and it wastes a USB slot. :/

...and when you think about it, you risk damaging the USB slot if something were to yank it forcefully enough.

OP
T

thoughtout.biz

Guys, the total intention of MagStay is to use casually while on your lap or in your laptop bag, please think about for a second.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
I have accidently ripped my one while it was on my lap, however, I feel that if it didnt' it might cause slight damage to the system, or the cord, so I am happy it does. I am also not willing to give up a usb slot for this.

Also, this is considered spam, please read the forum rules. A link to which is in my sig.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
ripfrankwhite said:
I never have a problem with it coming out. If it does, I just put it back on. Kinda like painting a mirror black, isn't it?

"With MagStay PRO you will no longer have an unintentionally disconnecting MagSafe power connector while using your laptop on your lap". Instead you'll have a busted Mac. :)
Exactly.
Plus this is borderline Spam:
Forum Rules said:
Spam: No Soliciting / Adverstising / Spamming. This includes advertising for your own site or forum. Use the Buy, Sell, or Trade forum for all private sales. The staff reserves the sole right of determining what is spam at Mac-Forums.com.

OP
T

thoughtout.biz

PowerBookG4 said:
I have accidently ripped my one while it was on my lap, however, I feel that if it didnt' it might cause slight damage to the system, or the cord, so I am happy it does. I am also not willing to give up a usb slot for this.

Also, this is considered spam, please read the forum rules. A link to which is in my sig.

PowerBookG4,
It might have caused damage if it didn't, you are right, no argument there (but did you really have that problem with you G4?). It will NOT be a product for everyone, we know.

This is NOT considered spam, this is within topic and not repetitive.

Advertising-yes, we are guilty. (Honestly I did not read the "advertising" caveat portion of the rules, sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.