problems with 30 inch cinema display help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24 inch imac 4 gig ram 320 gig hdd. MB C2D 320 gig hd 4 gig ram, 8 gig iphone
I just bought a 30 inch cinema display and in 2 corners it has some serious EXTRA brightness and i can't make it go away. It's only on the right side. Has anyone else had this problem. I can really really notice it on a dvd. Anyone had this problem?

S

sursuciofla

Take it back, that's not normal. I use 23" Cinema at work at never had that problem.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
sursuciofla said:
Take it back, that's not normal. I use 23" Cinema at work at never had that problem.
Thanks, i think I'm going to take it back and get 2 23inch displays. i love the 30 but it seems almost to big sometimes. I think the video card should support 1900x1200 resolution on both dvi plugs right?

S

sursuciofla

I believe so as I have played with that before...it has been so long since I have needed that much real estate so I can't be totally sure on that. Someone will confirm or deny this I am sure. Are you video editing?

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
sursuciofla said:
I believe so as I have played with that before...it has been so long since I have needed that much real estate so I can't be totally sure on that. Someone will confirm or deny this I am sure. Are you video editing?
video and photo editing actually. I think it would be nice to do the 2 23 inch monitors so I can take advantage of the dual view for final cu and apeture. I ordered final cut shake and logic pro today. It should be here tomorrow.

S

sursuciofla

That's very nice. The dual monitors will suit you very well. I think you will be much happier.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.