looking for a wireless 4 port 10/100 router

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3G Black Macbook 2.16ghz, 2gb, 160gb
hi guys

in a few months time i will be switching my windows network to a mac dominated network

unfortunately, my wireless router packed up a few days ago, and i am looking for a replacement

seeing as i am moving to mostly mac i was hoping you guys could offer me some assistance in choosing the correct new router for my new mac network

it needs to be ADSL, 4 10/100 ethernet ports and at least 54Mbps wireless access

i would also like it to run well with mac software (although i doubt there is much difference in performance between microsoft and mac in terms of routers)

quite importantly, it also needs to fit in with the rest of the mac kit i will be getting (2 macbooks and a G5)

thanks very much guys

oh, and hello from me to the forum :headphone

pete

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
Welcome to the forums. There is NO difference between windows routers, and mac ones. They don't even make routers specifically for each. So look for a router with the specs you want from a company you trust, at the lowest price.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.