HELP!!! photoshop won't launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i had downloaded a copy of adobe creative suite CS2 for and have had it for a while already and all the programs worked and now when i try to launch photoshop it gives me a pop up window saying "an unexpected and unrecoverable problem has occured because something prevented the text engin from being initialized. The rest of the programs launch fine. I tried reinstalling photoshop and uninstalling the whole creative suite package and reinstalling it again but i still get teh same message when i start photoshop. hopefully someone can help me i don't know what else to do.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
theshadowedpump said:
i had downloaded a copy of adobe creative suite CS2 for and have had it for a while already and all the programs worked and now when i try to launch photoshop it gives me a pop up window saying "an unexpected and unrecoverable problem has occured because something prevented the text engin from being initialized. The rest of the programs launch fine. I tried reinstalling photoshop and uninstalling the whole creative suite package and reinstalling it again but i still get teh same message when i start photoshop. hopefully someone can help me i don't know what else to do.
Neither Photoshop nor any of the applications in the Creative Suite are available for download. To do so would have been a violation of copyright law. You likely got a bad copy of it and there isn't much you can do outside of actually purchasing the software legally.

Any discussions of illegal activity are not tolerated on Mac-Forums.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.