mac book pro, no sleep

Reaction score
my 15inch mbpro will not go to sleep. It doesn't sleep when the lid is closed, like the other thread here, but the wierd thing is it won't go to sleep when I go click on the apple icon and click sleep. Anyone else having this problem? Its like my computer is on speed, it just never sleeps!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
mac-photo said:
my 15inch mbpro will not go to sleep. It doesn't sleep when the lid is closed, like the other thread here, but the wierd thing is it won't go to sleep when I go click on the apple icon and click sleep. Anyone else having this problem? Its like my computer is on speed, it just never sleeps!
Just like I suggested in the other thread here, and all other threads with the same issue, make sure that you don't have any external peripherals connected, repair permissions, do a disk repair, or just try a simple restart. After you have tried those, attempt to put it to sleep again.
:black:

OP
M
Reaction score
ya, i did disconnect peripherals. I will try the other things though. I went to shut it down, and after waiting for about 5 minutes, with just the black blue screen up and the time deal spinning i decided to just shut it down manually. i dont know what this is all about.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.