battery prob maybe

Reaction score
Okay so i thought when charging my macbook while using it the little light on the cord goes green when its fully charged, but my macbook doenst fully charge it sits at 99% while im using it. Should it be that way i dont remember or should it fully charge then just run off the power cord ??? help please :doctor:

OP
D
Reaction score
oh i forgot to say it will fully charge when the machine is off and the light goes green indicating that it has been charged

S

sursuciofla

Don't worry about it, it is a battery thing, something to do with cycles or whatever. I will try to find it on the Apple website...but don't worry everbody's does that. It is normal.

OP
D
Reaction score
Really? im just wondering if its a bad battery because my dell started to do the same thing with its battery then i got a new one and it was fine but i dont know if everyones is the same i guess its okay thats for looking on the website for me sursuciofla

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.