Do you think the nex gen macbooks will get more or less expensive

C

ChrisBcreme

The macbooks that come with leopard. Do you think they will have core 2 duo processors?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook, 2GHZ Intel Core Duo, 60GB HD, 2GB DDRAM
yeah cuz i think leapard runs on 64 bit or something, and core duos only have 32. macbooks have to be on core 2 duo process. to run leapard. and i dunno about prices, but i hope they stay the same. even though i already got my macbook

OP
S

sursuciofla

They will be the same. Maybe a few more or less but virtually the same. Apple is good about not hiking prices, they keep it consistent. MacBooks and MBP, iMac, and MacPro are all on par with G4 and G5 predecessors in price when they first came out.

I don't think they will be Core 2 Duo either. I think those will go in MBP.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
itsdaydrmer said:
yeah cuz i think leapard runs on 64 bit or something, and core duos only have 32. macbooks have to be on core 2 duo process. to run leapard. and i dunno about prices, but i hope they stay the same. even though i already got my macbook
Leopard will still be able to run on G3/G4/G5 and Core Duo's. You won't need a 64 bit processor for it to run

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.