Should I get this Case problem fixed?

Reaction score
I just got a MacBook on Thursday and absolutley 100% love it. But, there are two small defects I have noticed. One, the case around the left side of the LCD, the white part, just that makes it look pretty, is loose. You can see how it doesnt fit flush like the other side. This is the same where the parts are on the left of the keyboard. Should I return this to the Apple Store I bought it at and get a refund, or do like mail thing through AppleCare, try to fix it myself, or do nothing?

S

sursuciofla

Take it back for an exchange. Take no chances! You only have like 13 days from when you purchase to get exchanges or refunds.

OP
M
Reaction score
I didn't keep the box, because i had to cut it up to get the upc for the rebate. Will that be a problem?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2GHz | 1GB RAM | 256MB VRAM | Mac OS X 10.4.7
I think that's ok just as long as you have the system ;-) just tell them that you cut out a portion of the box and used it for rebate

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.