Warcraft quits unexpectedly

K

kabwon

For some odd reason everytime I load warcraft as well as c&c generals, the games quit after a couple of minutes of play. I have copied the error report. I have no idea why this is happening and would be grateful for any assistance.

Please help if you can.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2.6ghz Quad Xeon, 23" Cinema
Same thing has been happening on my Mac Pro. :( World of Warcraft, that is.

OP
K

kabwon

I read somewhere that it might be divX and warcraft that are not too fond of each other? Can anyone confirm this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive
kabwon said:
I read somewhere that it might be divX and warcraft that are not too fond of each other? Can anyone confirm this?

yeah, for me WC3 wasnt working so i went in and changed the folder name on the video folder, i like added a letter or something, and it worked just fine just sans the videos...

it seems to be a problem with divx codecs

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2.6ghz Quad Xeon, 23" Cinema
Yes I'm runnign WoW on tiger. It just crashes on me, no videos are played during WoW.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro, MBP C2D, iMac G4
I ran WC3 just fine for 2 years on my iBook...

OP
K

kabwon

Im also running tiger. How do I uninstall DivX? I cant seem to find it. THere are bits and pieces of it on seperate parts of my HDD.

OP
K

kabwon

I changed the name of the movies folder, but it still quits. It is sooo annoying. I really just want to play the game.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.