PocketMac and MissingSync with MacBook

Reaction score
I'm using PocketMac Lite to try and sync my MacBook with my Orange M2000 (Blue Angel/PDA2K/XDAIIs etc.).

I've downloaded the latest version for Intel Macs and it still doesn't work. I've only ever managed to sync it once via Bluetooth after much trial and error, and I've never managed to repeat this success.

With the new version I should be able to sync via USB but it refuses to work. I've now discovered that the PocketMac Device Locator app claims that it has successfully detected my device when it's not even connected to the Mac. When I do plug it in I only ever get an error saying that too many devices are connected.

I did suspect that this might be a problem related to my specific PDA, but now that I've found this other problem I don't see how it can be. I'm thinking of trying MissingSync, but since they don't have a trial version I'm worried that I'll have exactly the same problems.

Has anyone had any success using either app on a Macbook?

thanks
Mark

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.