mighty mouse is pretty neat

Reaction score
so being a skeptic about the mac mighty mouse not having buttons and such like a traditional PC mouse would have I discovered that this mouse is pretty neat!

I was just messing around with my system preferences and found that this mouse is essentially a multi button mouse like my PC one.

kick *** is all I can say. Clean lines, clean looks, great feel... the list goes on.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24", 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB Ram, 250Gb HDD nVidia GeForce 7600 GT 256MB
Yep the mighty mouse is pretty good actually, at first it felt a little un resonpsive but after messing with preferences it moves faster now, I used to have to keep moving my hand up, and back to the otherside of my mouse mat to get from one side of the screen to the other, but thats fixed now.

Its really nice because its buttons can shortcut to the Dashboard and Expose, the school wheel thingy is pretty useless on large pages and it can be annoying if you do not remember to lift your left finger entirely off when right clicking :p. Im sure ill get used to that soon though :D.

Overall one of the best mice ive ever used.

Reaction score
It's too bad Apple doesn't make a driver for XP to utilize those side buttons and middle click. :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac G5, iBook, 60gb iPod Photo, iPod mini and two shuffles
Its the best mouse Ive used but I am onto my second due to the scroll wheel stopping scrolling.

H

Hulk_SMASH

I like it too, just no way am I paying $60 for a wireless mouse. I paid $40 and got a nice logitech wireless kbd and mouse.

Reaction score
I think the side buttons and the wheel can justify the price, if you consider it's drool-over design :) .

The scroll ball is very useful when working with apps like photoshop where you need to zoom around the workspace, or anything else that goes larger than your screen. And having exposé and dashboard at your fingertips is like heaven sent.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.