Weird iPod Problem (4th Gen/20gb)

Reaction score
I've had this iPod since Christmas-time, a couple of years ago. I don't use it a lot, but I've used it a substantial amount of times. It's actually my second one, as I had to take my first one back, due to all of the file names disappearing and only the arrows on the right side being visible.

Recently, I had a problem where nothing showed up when my iPod was dead. To go into more detail - any iPod user knows that, if your iPod is dead and you press a button, an animation will appear to let you know that you need to charge it. I drained my battery, let it sit for a day or two, and then went to press a button. Nothing appeared, no matter what button I pressed.

After charging it, it went back to normal. However, it still bothers me. What could this have been?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
wick98 said:
I drained my battery, let it sit for a day or two, and then went to press a button. Nothing appeared, no matter what button I pressed.

After charging it, it went back to normal. However, it still bothers me. What could this have been?
It is possible to completely drain it to the point where not even the "you-need-to-charge-this-puppy-now" thing comes up.
No reason to have it bother you. As long as you charged it and it is running fine there is nothing to concern yourself with or worry about.

:black:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.