Core Dup Temp Lags ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook, 2GHZ Intel Core Duo, 60GB HD, 2GB DDRAM
Hey im new with this ... but is there a reason why my core duo temp is lagging ? i turn on my computer and it reads 22C im watching a movie and the mac heats up alot and it still reads 22C. is there something wrong with the confirguration?

Reaction score
itsdaydrmer said:
Hey im new with this ... but is there a reason why my core duo temp is lagging ? i turn on my computer and it reads 22C im watching a movie and the mac heats up alot and it still reads 22C. is there something wrong with the confirguration?

ive only owned my macbook for about 2 weeks, and it did the same thing when i first downloaded core duo temp for about the first week. now it works very well. give it time i guess. but then again, what do i know. im just a mac newbie also

OP
I
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook, 2GHZ Intel Core Duo, 60GB HD, 2GB DDRAM
anybody else have this problem? my mac is reading 15 C, and i knwo for sure 15 C doesn't feel like it burns lol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.