Nothing works with mac.

S

sitruk90

There are so many downloads i need that only work with windows. it gets me so mad!! is there somthing that can convert ANY DOWNLOAD OR FILE into mac form?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.0 GHz Intel Core Duo, 12" iBook G4 1.07 GHz
sitruk90 said:
There are so many downloads i need that only work with windows. it gets me so mad!! is there somthing that can convert ANY DOWNLOAD OR FILE into mac form?

No, there's no magic application that will transform Windows files into OS X files. What are you trying to download that won't work?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
Like what? Its the same thing we here on the Gentoo Linux forums. You are going to have to find replacement programs. I am sure that people here would be glad to help.

And no, there isn't a program that does that. Its two completely different operating systems.

--lifeafter2am

OP
S

sitruk90

Like everything, like things you would normally download like games and stuff and never in mac form, its so annoying. :biohazard

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Lots of things work on Macs... providing you download the proper software and applications that are designed and made for Macs.
:black:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
*heh* Go to http://www.macupdate.com and download things from there.. you shouldn't have any problems with that software :) Hopefully :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
Well, if you are not happy just stay with Windows. If you need a proper answer, be more specific.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
There's only one app I wish was on mac, and that's 3D studio MAX. For anything else you need to do, there's most likely a mac equivalent. I'm able to do everything I need to do with the software I have, and macs these days come with a huge variety of software to get you going. At other forums, I'm always reading about PC users asking where they can get this, that and the other. I just think "hmm, my mac came with that software, doesn't windows?" and so many times I'm just tempted to answer their questions with "buy a mac".

Novicew is right, be more specific, and I'm sure someone here will be able to name the software you can get to do what you need to do.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
if you tell us exactly what applications/programs/games you are trying to download that wont work there is a 99% chance we can tell you what program will do the job for you...other than that i think your just a troll trying to get us all riled up
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
surfwax95 said:
Dell > Apple
hahaha, that's why you own two macs, right?

Back on topic, versiontracker.com is a site I often go to looking for software for mac. You can find pretty much anything you'll ever need there.

Reaction score
sitruk90 said:

"There is so much I want that that I can only get if I pay for them. It gets me so mad!! Is there something that can convert ANY LUXURY ITEM into a freebie?

OP
S

sursuciofla

HAHAHA, you guys have to stop the sarcasm...I am literally going to kill over from the all funnies.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2ghz Core Duo 2gb Ram 160gb Hard Drive
Click you 2 ipods together and say windows xp 3 times that should your fix you problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
websyndicate said:
Click you 2 ipods together and say windows xp 3 times that should your fix you problem

haha, the Wizard of OS (X) :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.