Wireless Keyboard/mouse still work in bootcamp?

M

mgfisher

I saw someone pointed out that there apple wireless keyboard does not work with their pc, they said it is not compat with windows. Does this mean that if you boot up in windows through boot camp then the blue tooth keyboard/mouse will not function?

Reaction score
It's certainly a possibility. I have not tested this myself...maybe another member of the forums can?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
I think the earlier versions of boot camp didn't support the wireless devices from apple, but it definitely works now.

My wireless keyboard is found immediately.

OP
S

Soundy

well there is no problem for me detecting my mighty mouse n keyboard in winxp with the earlier version of bootcamp but after upgraded to version 1.1.1 the bluetooth is not working correctly but luckyly the pairing is still intact, also the problem is i can't configure my bluetooth in winxp now... thats all the problem i have...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20in 2.0GHZ Intel Core Duo 2GB Ram
I have Vista RC1 installed and my Bluetooth Keyboard and MM work.

BUT, you will need a USB keyboard and Mouse to install Vista/XP. And under Vista the eject button doesn't work. in fact the whole right side panel does not work

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.